Saturday, 12 May 2007

Life goes on!

My new hair. I love. But cost me a bomb. Now I can wake up in the middle of the night during oncalls still looking fabulous. :) On top of the new image it gives me, it's so ridiculously manageable.

IMG_5035s

Mostly good reviews. Dad said it makes my nose look bigger, but more modern. DAD! And the nose is from you!

IMG_4402s

Muahahaha!!!

In chirpy mood. Just 1 more week of paeds. And I'm making a short trip home next week before starting my new posting! So happy!!!

Bowel-prepping myself for laksa, kueh chap, chau chai hunam & kolo mee!

Enjoying myself in KK. Eating, shopping, occasional swim (but suspended at the moment because of my hair) and now quite determine to pick up squash again.

Work is ok at this juncture because I'm more familiar with paeds. Kids and mothers like me for some reason unknown to me.

IMG_4957s

Great and fun new acquintances! I'm laughing all the time! I just realized that there's just so much humour in my field. :)

IMG_5014s

Taken in one of the many afternoon department CMEs...

IMG_5015s

What HOs do best...

8 comments:

Bren said...

Welcome to the glamorous, little-to-no-maintenance world of REBONDING! Yeah, with rebonding, you'll never suffer from bed head ever again. In the long run, the cost is worth it. Am thinking of doing mine again next month.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i was wondering what u meant by new manageable hair style! thanks bren for enlightening me on that! looking good, babes. have a great final week in paeds!

sharon said...

thanks guys for the comments! now i'm wondering when is it safe for me to swim... would the chlorin kill my hair?

Francis Ho said...

You looked Great!
Now I'm jealous! ;)

Elara said...

Sharon, I love your new hairdo! You look fabulous and slimmer (rebonding helps). Now I need new hairdo too! :D

sharon said...

francis: why are u jealous? hehe? can's do rebonding?

debs: go for it!

Anonymous said...

I like your new hair-do too!!! Very nice. I've been contemplating whether or not to have mine straightened. But I have so little hair and a pao face. Sien.

Bren said...

sharon: MUST use cap when swimming and then LOADS of conditioner later (coz d cap doesnt fully protect from chlorine infiltration) then u shud be fine.

june: colleague told me there's such a thing called "soft" rebonding so ur hair won't be dead straight like normal rebonding.am thinking of trying dat coz dun like dead straight hair either.