Wednesday, 16 May 2007

I'm going for a HO orientation programme this morning. Happy because I don't have to work and I'm going shopping after that and I have seafood dinner date tonight. :)

Some pictures:

ThePrestige

Watch this kickass movie! My highest recommendation!


IMG_5051

Got these cute pens from a toy shop which I frequent in KK. Use them to distract children during my rounds and clinics. Zebra is my fav. :)


IMG_5066s

This too I got from the same shop! Cubes! It's a paeds thing.


IMG_5053

With the staff at thalassaemia clinic!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your hair, Sharon. :)

Anonymous said...

hahah, i see ur really warming to paeds! see? kids aren't all lil monsters!

sharon said...

jemima: thanks dear!

yerdeh: yeah...

Anonymous said...

Classic, elegant yet funky hairstyle... so sharon! Love your new look.

Anonymous said...

you look so young ,i think you look like a student more than a doctor