Sunday, 17 December 2006

Some updates

  1. I'm now online. Got my broadband set up today. But I'm not feeling very motivated to write.
  2. I'm still bummed about Uncle Patrick's passing.
  3. I'm bummed that I missed a fast AF in a patient, which could have been fatal for the patient. And for that I got, needless to say, a big scolding from the cardiology MO. I wish he knew how sorry and incompetent I feel right now.
  4. I'm so tired but I can't sleep well.
  5. I have a presentation this Friday. 2 big topics.
  6. I realized early this week that I'm not over Mr. V, and it's killing me.
  7. I'll be taking care of 20+ patients all by myself starting tomorrow.
  8. But I'm happy.

3 comments:

savante said...

Yikes. Missed an AF but it's okay. How did the cardio MO miss it anyway?

Bren said...

#6 will not kill u....but #7 might.

sharon said...

paul: the cardio MO didn't miss it la.. he was the one who spotted it. I missed together with my 3 "non-medical" MOs... you know it's still haunting me.

no bren, #6 is killing me.