- Subanxiety attack, went to psychistric clinic - told to have adjustment disorder, but should pass with some mentality change
- Realization that I'm not over Mr. V - having fantasies of having an affair with him
- Did a pretty damn good job with my HO presentation - the only thing that I can be proud of throughout my 3-month stint as a HO
- My sis had a missed miscarriage - I don't know how to feel
- Got an indecent proposal from an MO - the 1st time in my life I feel sexually threatened
- Someone told me that I dress sloppy and old - very, VERY upset
- I'm still binging Day 3 - Christmas resolution was to go on a diet starting Boxing Day
- Realization that I have great friends - those here in my midst, and those faraway
- First Christmas away from home - so touched by the choir of Sacred Heart Church this morning which sang like angels
Paul was asking why I never mention about my colleagues. It's hard to form any bond at all because of our weekly rotations, and sometimes solo HO rotations. Like in my case, I've been solo for the past 5 weeks; 2 weeks Neuro, 2 weeks Uro then 1 week surgical extension. It's lonely and frustrating because there's no one to share/bitch with. But tomorrow I'll be back in the acute ward with 2 other HOs. Happy.
But I admit I have found great friends, and binging buddies.
I'm counting down to going home on 4th January.
I'm feeling better, but am currently worried about my housemate, who's also a HO, who's very depressed recently and has been openly saying that she's having suicidal ideation. I need to figure out how to get her some help. At the rate she's binging, that criterium alone is enough to diagnose major depression.
5 comments:
Wah, the HOs over there are really going off the bend. You guys really need to destress!
Sharon my friend, check out my space tomorrow.
Take care & God Bless.
HUGS!
sounds like ur having a bit of a tough time lately, me too! Its like a streak of bad luck from nowhere!
All I can say is hang in there, and things will get better because they have to! 4th jan aint that far away :)
hang tough! *hugs*
in the immortal words of Tracy (our classmate from st3), 'on weekends im maniacally vain. On weekdays I don't give a damn.'
I'm a sloppy joe during the week as well, and with all the stress ur having i won't blame u!
dun worry! we all know u can look sexy and all done up! :)
Read this when you are free, my friend.
http://jemima.wordpress.com/2006/12/27/handle-with-care/
I actually tried to leave this in ur chatterbox twice but it won't show.
Take care, ya! HUGS!
Post a Comment