Thursday, 16 March 2006

Happy Birthday Jo!

I know, I know a bit premature... Jo's birthday's not until Sunday but what the heck, we had the little celebration tonight... yes, my suspicion's quite right, impromptu's always the best... got a call in the afternoon about the dinner, and couple hours later, we were enjoying the food and each other's company.
Jo's the one siting on the right and next to her is Sue-Anne. Standing from left is Min Yen, Jane and ME!
Had dinner at this little Thai restaurant at BDC area... food was ok, service also ok, but I guess nothing quite spectacular because I have nothing much to say about it... but enjoyed the catching up the most. Half-way through dinner and conversation I felt like we were like the milder version of "Sex and the City".
Happy Birthday Jo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture especially the muscular MAN in black!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! sorry just had to laughed at ur last sentence!!! ahh, make it the second last... hehehe...
dun get me wrong, no ill attention for the laughs, is juz that when u mention the "mild version" of the sex and the city thingy, i quickly visualise u ladies talking while enjoying ur food with the actual S&C set in the scene...
the humour part is that when it was mention... that's all...
hehehe...

ok sharon, take care ya!!! you be good!!! muahs....