Saturday, 29 October 2005

Welcome to my new blog people!

I know I said earlier that I'm sticking to Friendster, but my ears were "painful" after a few comments from friends and also my sister, so I've decided to "move away" and start anew... only selected few would be given my new blog address... and if for some reason anyone request for it??? *PERASAN* And for those who may unfortunately stumble upon it, read at your own risk!

Ok, first of all, I would love to recommend this blog service to any aspiring bloggers or even those who are sick of their current ones... it has a very simple interface for updating and more templates than Friendster and it has this very neat program for uploading pictures and also an "add-on" to Microsoft Word, which would enable me to update my blog from the Word program itself.... and lastly, especially for my dear friend Chris, she'd be able to post comments directly to the site! :)

I'm so excited, I don't know what to do first...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon! Thanks for the invite. Am happy to be one of the select few (really?? :P) to get your blog addy.

Happy morgue is a rather eccentric name and it's kinda cute(?!).

Keep blogging! Take care.

SZaza said...

Haha, go and spread the seeds of your blogging everywhere, gal!
Do check out my other blog too...

http://sueza.blogspot.com

Cheerio

Blog Archive