I just got home from my little coffee session with Geryl which extended into a window shopping and dinner session, which was great! I had a lovely time... thanks pal! It's always so nice to have someone who's very knowledgeable to chat with... Geryl is that type of person who is very wise I would say, very insightful, humble and most of all very gentleman! So to all my girlfriends out there looking for a nice guy... look no further! Hehe... Don't have his pictures though, because he looked a bit weary and tired just now so I didn't have the heart to snap him because I'm sure eventhough he said that he didn't mind... everyone has their vain sides, right? Hehe... But you could check him out on his blog... he's on my links on the side panel...
I was thinking about my move to blogspot... it's making me a little bit lazy to write because I can post pictures so easily! But it would actually realize my dream of a photo journal I once wanted to start... but it never really kicked off... that was after I bought my Sony Cybershot P2 in 2002. So maybe now less whinning and less of paragraph after paragraph of just words... *Thinking*
Tomorrow I'm bringing my dad to the clinic at gunpoint... he refused to get prescription for his hypercholestrolaemia... I was nagging him (took over from my mum) this morning, so he finally agreed to go tomorrow... and partly because I'll be going with him. Hmmph! So that means no paeds ward for me tomorrow morning... won't be able to see MY Dr. Teh. And won't be able to bring all the stuff toys I've washed for the last 2 days... it has to be on Tuesday then... I bought I think five 2nd hand teddy bears (still in pristine conditions!) and washed them in the washing machine.... plus another 2 of my own teddy bears... planning to put all of them in the play room in the paeds oncology ward... they have this special play room there...
I bought another sleeping bag just now... cost me RM44/-! Luckily Geryl sent me home, and my parents went to church, because my parents would actually scream at me if they saw me carrying into the house a new sleeping bag! I already have one but it's very thin... so since I'm going for the camp this Thursday, thought it was high time to get a new one... save me the hassle of bringing bedsheets, pillow cases, blanket, etc. I would just sleep inside my sleeping bag on top of the provided mattress. I'm thinking that's a pretty bright idea...
I think tonight if nothing crops up, I'll just study a little, after all I'll be having exams in 2 weeks time... and also my group's having a bedside with MY Dr. Teh on the first day after the holidays.
Cheers!
Blog Archive
-
►
2013
(1)
- ► April 2013 (1)
-
►
2011
(3)
- ► February 2011 (3)
-
►
2010
(6)
- ► February 2010 (1)
- ► January 2010 (3)
-
►
2009
(23)
- ► November 2009 (3)
- ► March 2009 (4)
- ► February 2009 (6)
- ► January 2009 (8)
-
►
2008
(84)
- ► December 2008 (5)
- ► November 2008 (15)
- ► October 2008 (12)
- ► September 2008 (12)
- ► August 2008 (2)
- ► April 2008 (4)
- ► March 2008 (6)
- ► January 2008 (5)
-
►
2007
(43)
- ► December 2007 (2)
- ► November 2007 (3)
- ► October 2007 (3)
- ► September 2007 (2)
- ► April 2007 (3)
- ► March 2007 (3)
- ► February 2007 (5)
- ► January 2007 (9)
-
►
2006
(265)
- ► December 2006 (7)
- ► November 2006 (6)
- ► October 2006 (5)
- ► September 2006 (21)
- ► August 2006 (47)
- ► April 2006 (21)
- ► March 2006 (7)
- ► February 2006 (50)
- ► January 2006 (26)
-
▼
2005
(76)
- ► December 2005 (29)
- ► November 2005 (39)
-
▼
October 2005
(8)
- Testing email feature
- Pheobe is also rather reluctant to part with our ...
- I just got home from my little coffee session with...
- My 2 nieces Tiara (L) and Crystal (R)... have not ...
- Taken with Prof. M. Ramaswamy after his very last ...
- PROFILE PIC
- (L-R) Soon Ching, Doreen, Connie, Nieke, Lomyrne, ...
- Welcome to my new blog people!I know I said earlie...
1 comment:
Dear Sharon,
welcome welcome over to blogspot friend...Happy for you...happy morgue! hahahahah
do remember to turn on word verification for comments to minimize meaningless comments from spamers...
Linus
Post a Comment