Friday, 2 January 2009

2009 Resolutions

Before talking about resolutions, very appropriate to reflect a little on 2008.

In terms of career and job satisfaction, 2008 was a pretty good year with my exodus to Sandakan. Totally enjoyed my 6-month stint with the surgical department, though the year started slow at JPL. Effective 1 Jan 2009, I'm making my move to the casualty department. I pray I would find it more challenging and more stimulating, just like how I like it. :)

In term of personal goals, I have no regrets because I started off last year with the aim of just getting new experiences and just taking the time to decide what I want to do further in this field. Though now after one year, I'm still not sure of my future path, I'm still excited and motivated to thread on.

If there's one aspect of my life that I regret in 2008, it would be pertaining to matters of the heart. I just hate myself for allowing myself to fall in love with Mr V again, only to realize once again, that I couldn't have him. It's like I'm thick at the head, stupid, unteachable.

So my simple resolutions for this hopeful new year:
1) Travel as much as possible
2) Work smart, not to be too terribly selfless
3) Keep my hair long!
4) To make a career move by the 2nd half of the year
5) To pick up photography again
6) To socialize more, time to look for a mate :)
7) NEVER to fall for Mr V's charms ever again
8) Read more
9) To take care of myself better, a little more vanity in order
10) Eat healthier

No comments: