Friday, 20 July 2007

It will be exactly 2 weeks tomorrow since my car accident. I'm still carless. Still in the workshop. 1 week for them to get the insurance thingy sorted out, and now they are assuring me that they are doing the hardware. Have been relying on friends' kindness and lots and lots of cab service.

But I'm surviving.

Even went diving last Saturday. SO NICE. :) It just lifted my spirits up after quite a stressful week. Now can't wait for my next dive, but I really don't know when. All my dive buddies will be going to other postings soon. That will make coordination a little harder with all our different schedules.

I do enjoy my current posting and my new friends. Having surrounded by 1st posters, I remember myself in their shoes some 10 months ago when I first started off as a HO. :) Good thing my first reaction is to smile. Is good to see that these new bloods are so confident and so competent so fast. It's either they are born for the job, or they have seniors like me. :)

I'm juggling some matters of the heart at the moment. But I'm wiser now after Mr. V.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

new fresh competent newbies?? ... its definitely because of the competent and the caring spirit of the senior H.O's like u... attitude reflects leadership ehh... nice to hear ur having a lovely time shay... =)

Linus Linnaeus said...

hey sharon...

glad you are okay....well, glad you have such a good friend as james...do call on me if it ever happens to you in K.L. anytime 24-7.

regarding your other blog...it came to my realisation that oddly enough some of my best friends does not have my parents or a close kin of mine's contact so if I were to die in their arms they will have to scramble to get in touch with even my dad.I don't commit my dad's number to my phone as I have it in memory...so yeah imagine if i get into trouble...

do give your parent's number to someone...anyone who can help you out friend....

Linus