Sunday, 29 July 2007

Kay and Sam were in KK over the weekend. I had a blast! Eating was the best. We had a superb seafood dinner on Saturday night, which cost a bomb, but worth every cent. Kay has the food pics. Was too busy eating. :)

IMG_5743

But I didn't forget the shot of my fav salmon sushi on our last dinner tonight before we parted. :)

IMG_5767

But the best thing the whole weekend was... *drumroll*

IMG_5741

Getting eyelash implants! I can't believe I actually have very pretty, very long and very, very natural-looking eyelashes now!

It was Kay's idea after her suffering with fake ones.

They cost RM80/- and will last about 2 months depending on how I maintain them.

IMG_5746

I went for the 8mm ones, while Kay opted for the 10mm ones.

Bren, give them a shot!

IMG_5738

I also had my 1st whole body massage, which was traumatizingly painful. But people say that it's addictive. Is it?

I have bruises on my back from the massage.

I also had a pedicure. :) Now I have pretty toes. :)

Very happy.

8 comments:

savante said...

Ooh. Could you get the lashes in different colours?

Anonymous said...

it is so cheap
in japan it costs more
your eye lashes look natural

Bren said...

oooo...will be going home next week. will see if i have time to "perm" i.e. get a permanent curl instead of lash implants. :)

Elara said...

Your eyelashes look so nice. =) Sorry that the massage hurt, it actually depends on the type of massage. There are so many, ie. Balinese, Thai, etc.

Anonymous said...

hehe, I have thought about the eyelashes too! very tempting now :)

glad to see u looking so happy and relaxed. this is first photo-based blog in a while no? :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you're keeping well, my friend.

nemesis-on-fire said...

hey! those are cheap! :P in KL it costs RM170. like more than double! not that i've gotten them, but a friend of mine has.

alex said...

But Elder Brown's http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=nicklisch sin during the remainder of the day contained an element of responsibility.. As the party drew away from the inn she dropped behind the elders and wandered off into a side path http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=cx4600 to gather autumn leaves...