Wednesday, 27 June 2007

I've chomped off my locks for this boyish do. Reasons? I feel restricted by my long hair, always obligated to keep it shiny and off my face... and it's progressively getting very dry because of my swimming.

shay

I'm planning to join Mercy Malaysia for a medical camp next month along the Salt Trail, but it worries me just going through the itinery. Daily treks of up to 7km... and participants have to undergo some sort of physical before the camp. I'm so unfit at the moment. I'm thinking of intensifying my swimming and walking everywhere, including 5 flights of stairs everyday to get up and down the hospital.

Wish me luck.

Life and work is very routine in this department... let me rephrase, work. Not much of a life at the moment because I finish work around 8.30-9pm everyday. And calls can be pretty bad, especially in the labour room. Luckily I'm only doing 2 calls a week with the current number of HOs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey where did u take this pic? with ur new haircut u remind me of our st tre days :)

actually I think u look more and more like ur mum as you mature :) a compliment!

Anonymous said...

may i ask you a question
are you from st peter church kindergarden
suddenly i feel that you look like my little classmate in that kindi
she also named sharon

i have read your blog for quite sometime

Anonymous said...

My hair is as short as yours now. :p

Good Luck!

sharon said...

yerdeh: thanks dude!

yoyo: yup that's me!

jemima: hi dear! hope you're well!