Not only I got the change of environment that I strived for initially, but I also felt so alive after months of what I would describe as aimlessness and mundanity after I started working.
There's more to life than waking up early and just working brainlessly. Yeah, there's more to life than being a houseman.
Enjoy the pictures and wish me luck. I'm oncall in Neonatal ICU tomorrow. So freaking scared. All those reptilian-like babies.


















4 comments:
Hi Sharon..I absolutely LOVE the photos..reminds me so much of my parents' kampung..esp. the photo of the leaf with drops of water on it..gorgeous photo..=)
p/s. I've linked ur blog from mine. Just started a new one @ http://phatramblings.blogspot.com
Thanks for showing us Paitan (first time I'd ever heard of this place ...) and I'm certain that the volunteer work is greatly appreciated by the ppl there.
BTW I love the last photo of the hanging display of stuffs!
Those hanging stuff are like the ones in Lundu! U know, near Sungai Batang Kayan, where there were all these stalls selling keropok, kuih sepit, kacang and whatnot. Business was great there, before the Sg Kayan bridge was completed. Nowadays ppl hardly stop there.
hey guys! since the great interest in the hanging stuff... they are all nuts! there's this place in kota marudu in sabah that sells ALL sorts of nuts! the most popular item is kudat peanuts!
Post a Comment