Tuesday, 28 November 2006

What a short holiday

I'm leaving for KK in 2 hours time. Can't say I'm thrilled about it having to leave the comfort of home, my family, nice local food... and all my new friends. But as sick as it may sound, I'm actually looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. And I'm excited that I'm doing 3rd call tomorrow... which means OT call and covering my other colleagues doing 1st, 2nd and 3rd calls. Quite lepak la unless too many admissions I have to step in. My main job for 3rd call is to assist in any emergency operations during the night. And I'm oncall with my current ward MO who's really cool.

I'm hoping he would let me do appendicectomy.

IMG_4334 copy

That's Bruce the kitten (who my parents picked up at the Badruddin Road traffic light, now adopted by my aunt) and Leon their Scottish Fold. Cute eh?

Something big is happening in my family. Dying to write about it but timing's out a little. Maybe this weekend after work.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,

Greetings from Melbourne!

You've lost weight since I saw you last!!!

Miss you, my friend!

Take care & HUGS!

savante said...

Losing weight is good!

savante said...

I want some of that!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,just wanna tell u that I love the cats..they look so adorable!Hugs for them, and u too..hope it's not too late to wish u congratulations n all the best..