Sunday, 26 November 2006

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

IMG_4324 copy

Congratulations to my old pal from school Joyce the Ho! She looked stunning last night. The guy who tamed her, Dr. Fong, a really calm and composed guy, who spoke very eloquently and was, as expected, quite the opposite of our Joyce the Ho. But I'm really, really happy for Joyce.

IMG_4325 copy

All my best wishes deary! I want to see little Joyces running around and tugging your skirt the next time we meet ya. :) And eating ice-cream and throwing a tantrum. :)

IMG_4326 copy

This is really the break I needed. :) And I just got great news from a colleague about an hour ago! I passed my exam! Sooooooooooo happy! :) I was quite sure that I flunked my 2nd question, but Francis said that I had a clear pass. :) Such blessing from God! So definitely I'll be moving on to my next posting 21 January 2007, most probably paediatrics.

It's paradoxically a little sadenning as well because I realized that my surgery days as a HO are numbered and that I won't have the comfort of being a 1st poster anymore.

IMG_4317 copy

I have a new friend, Teddy. :)

IMG_4310

He's my new beau. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

joyce looks so nice! man, seeing her getting married just reminds me of how old we all are getting *sniff* even the crazy one of the class is married!! :)

congrats joyce!!! all the best!!

savante said...

No worries. Paeds is what we call a lepak posting :P

sharon said...

yerdeh: and she's still crazy man... and the husband is soooo prim and proper. :) bu7t they make a cute couple. :)

savante: i hope so too. i'm not good with kids. but paeds has always been the most fulfiling posting for me throughout my medical school years.