
It's been 6 months since my last entry, since Europe. Life after that was mundane because I made it so, and centred around work.
I'm secretly happy working in the Emergency Department because I'm a closeted adrenaline junkie, eventhough I openly show my dissatisfaction, my hormonal/emotional pre-depression mood swings, my lack of interest to interact with people at work, which are all true feelings. In my Utopia, I work in a high-paced and stressful Emergency Depatment, minus the lazy, bitchy humans. That would work perfectly well, but unfortunately my work is centred around lazy, bitchy human beings. Plus, the ungrateful patients and their family members. Plus how much a whore I feel working as a government doctor, as poignantly put by PL.
PL is now in Rome, mingling and getting exorcised by the Pope. I so hate her. I want to get exorcised too, and travel. But I'm addicted to my family and to my home, so I spend most of my leave flying home. There's no regret really going home instead of traveling. It's just that I really hate when it's the end of my holiday and I have to go through the trauma of leaving home over and over again each time. HATE.
The only great thing from this whole mess I ungratefully call my life at the moment is that I've lost 8kgs (17 freaking pounds!) over the last couple of months by just taking control of just one aspect of my health; FOOD. I've yet to conquer exercise. :) The lazy bug is much mightier than my will power at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment