Monday, 24 March 2008

I love Oprah. I was watching a segment on women and their finances and it got me thinking about my own money. So I decided that I should do everything I can to maximize my income. So I started doing locum. Last long weekend alone I earned quite a bit in 4 days just doing consultation work. It's really easy money. I really thank my parents for my education. I know many people earning lesser than what I made that 4 days, in a month.

I'll be making a short trip to KK this weekend for a course, my first as a MO. It's on arrhythmia and ECG, which are excellent topics, but honestly I'm more excited to eat and shop in KK. :)

2 comments:

savante said...

Fwah! Already going locum :)

sharon said...

hehe... i'm in the opd, so i'm only working office hours... :) but i do feel a bit of a sleazy doctor practising polypharmacy at the gps... :)

Blog Archive