The packing process for my great exodus to Sandakan next week was a back-breaking task. I just realized that I'm such a rubbish collector, a trait most unsuitable for an aspiring nomad/traveler.
My birthday middle of this week was better accepted than my last because I felt younger than the last one, a sign of a smooth transition of an ongoing acceptance of the aging process. And what really made my day was what the girl at the ticket counter of the cinema asked me.
"Ticket for one?" she asked, looking at me and for anyone else beside or behind me that may look like he or she was with me.
"Yup, one." I smiled at her graciously, rather used to the ticket-for-one question.
She punched in the request and asked where I would like to sit. Then...
"Your student pass?"
MY STUDENT PASS? I suddenly became acutely aware of myself. What was I wearing? My shoes? My bag?
I was wearing a simple black top with a brown floral skirt and a pair of sandals and carrying my Jacques Lacquer handbag, and my new pair of shades on my head.
Not very student baby-T and jeans and some Nike sling bag.
So, so, I must certainly still look young to her! Muahhaahhaha!
Yes, another of my bimbo moments, but I was deliriously happy. And continued to be happy throughout the very bloody Todd Sweeny: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
No comments:
Post a Comment