Hosted on Fotki
Mum made this collage of my sis and I a while back. It's so cute! I'm on the fast track at the moment. Very happy in my current department. And extremely happy with my current team of colleagues. We are a super team of house officers! :) I have so much to to look forward to this week. Getting myself a new pearl jade Viva! Trying out for the Sabah health dept. tennis team tomorrow. Trying out my 1st locum. Will start swimming again after a hiatus to let my new tattoo heal... I didn't mention that I got a new tattoo when I was back in Kuching in September?

3 comments:
Wah, locum some more!
Hi Sharon!! Just dropping by to say hi! =)
U know, I've been meaning to add on to my own tattoo collection, but haven't had the time nor the inspiration to do so yet. Haha!
Cheers!
that's really sweet of your mum!
Post a Comment