Wednesday, 11 April 2007

Countdown: 39 days


protest, originally uploaded by sharonhappymorgue.

Paul and Dida dear, my next posting is Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Not my fav, but I like the system here because 2-3 HOs do calls together in the same ward on same day, unlike in Paeds, so it's not too dull. And we get to order McD from the nearby drive-thru. They would only send if we order minimum of RM30/-.

HOs are scapegoats for anything wrong in this department, we get several weekends free throughout our 4-month posting. So nice.

The setback, my housemate who's currently in O&G told was that I would thoroughly hate pregnant women.

Don't care. Not that I like neonates that much anyways.

Have to stay up tonight to prepare for my big presentation tomorrow. So dumb.

I want to eat salmon sushi. Tomorrow la.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

puppy is sooo cute! is it urs?

sharon said...

no lar dav. my pheobe cuter. this one's got spunk!

savante said...

is it me or do you have a surprisingly blue room?

Perky said...

hey is that puppy peeing on the laptop? kinda looks like it is =)